(#22 (permalink))
Old
bb_ball_babe (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.57 Average
Send a message via AIM to bb_ball_babe
Default 07-21-2008, 10:35 AM

Oh I have a one. A few years ago me and all my cousins were swimming at one of their houses. I had just bought this swim suit, but it was a size too big on the top. They didn't have my size but it was so cute I had to have it. But I was pretty big on top. Anyway, we were all swimming and then we started playing some game where we were on teams and had to stay on the floating things (ya know the big ones you sit on). So we kept pushing each other off but then my step-cousin, who is a guy who's like 4 years older than me, helped me up. Then after I fell off, his little sister, a year younger than me, came and told me to fix my suit, if you know what mean. She said her brother had been staring and I said that was probably why he had helped me up. It was so awkward! Then a few months later when I was at her house her brother's friend was over and he told him the whole thing! His friend came over to me and said "I heard about the accident." I was so mad!!!

~*credits*~
avi by xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx
sig by tokiohotelus.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!