View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 06:35 PM

Name: Djimon Noir
Peculiarities/Abilities: He can talk to animals, and so would be VERY good at gathering info (who'd be a better spy than a random bug?)
Appearance: Djimon's skin is black as black can be, and he's donwright proud of it. He has large hads, a wide mouth with what one could call "bubble" lips, and is quite tall (6', 1"). For hair, he only has a bit of black fuzz. (this isn't an appearence, but it has to do with imagery, so I'll put it here... he has a VERY thick accent that is both African and a bit French. If you've ever listened to an Ivoirienne/person from Cote D'Ivoire speak French, then you'd know what I'm talking about).
Personality: Djimon isn't exactly unintelligent... he's just average. But he puts stress on one's phsyical abilities, and is almost a jock-type. He is easy-going, a bit loud, reckless, but yet sweet at times. He doesn't deal too well with sentimental moments, so he'll get all awkward and instead start to pick on those he's fond of.
Flaws: Did I mentiaon the pikcing-on-people thing? XD He's just about the opposite of Sarah's charries; he'll probably call her a nerd more than once, for he puts stress on physical ability and prowess.
Bio: Back home, Djimon is a soccer star, a killer Forward. His father was also a star, and is currently his coach; this, of course, puts a lot of stress on him. His dad coined the nickname "Dji", which is pronouned "jee", and he's stuck with it ever since. He does speak English, though it is a second language. He actuallyy was an exchange student in America his Sophomore year, so he speaks it decently well, but he does occassionally lip up and use some French terms instead.
Location: Cote D'Ivoire/The Ivory Coast (a country in Africa)
Family/Friends: Father is Arnaud Noir, his mother, Gimbya, had divorced his father and moved to England. He is often sent to visit her.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 06-11-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!