Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 05:20 PM

Ooc: Yay! ^_^
~~~

The ports of the Thames river were silent, completely quiet, and incredibly foggy. Perfect night to sneak in to that museum and get in the basement before daylight; Alvin really, really didn't want to draw attention to herself or to her companion. Speaking of her, where was that bat-sh*t crazy girl?

Alvin walked down the halls of the Nautilus, her nearly black brown eyes scanning the corridors, and she spied the red-head staring into a porthole in the wall with pale gray eyes. "Okeam, no argue with Mae. We need get inside to see S and wait for the other two." At first the older woman didn't respond, but she tore her gaze away from the reflective window to blink boredly at the ship's captain.

"I'm not arguing with her, I'm debating." With a wide yawn, the woman walked down the hall, climbing up a ladder at the end to the deck. Alvin rolled her eyes and followed, pulling at the red sash on her waist in disgust; too much frivolity, and in any case she felt like a liar in this captain's garb. How her father stood wearing it was beyond her. With a grumble, she climbed up the metal ladder and stood on the deck, stretching her arms above her head and exhaling happily. She loved the sea air, nothing beat it.

Okeam was standing on the port next to the deck, which was just barely coming out of the water, and she helped Alvin hop across; the girl's fake left leg buckled slightly, but she straightened up and hobbled over to a bench to fix it. The first mate gave a wave and climbed into the hatch, shutting it behind him securely, and the deck submerged almost silently into the water.

Alvin looked over at the museum, a slight glare in her eyes; she really didn't want to do this, but if she was ever going to see the underwater places her great-grandfather had seen and explored, she was going to have to play along with S's scheme.

Okeam fixed some of the belts on her suit, grimacing at the tightness of the ones around her waist, and she loosened those ones a bit, breathing easier, and she looked up, staring at the stairs. "Is somebody here already?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!