Old
Zeitgheist (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Zeitgheist
Default 06-07-2008, 08:46 AM

I had three very weird teachers...

In 4th grade I had a substitute teacher around... August or so. It was SCORCHING hot outside and he came in wearing a thick coat, mittens, a hat and a big muffler - wich he refused to take off. Then about 20 minutes into the first lesson he just has a breakdown and tells everyone to move our benches as far away from the radiators as possible because they were radioactive XD

In 6th grade I had a substitute Spanish teacher who was SO disgusting. He came in every day wearing dirty Lacoste shirts that had holes in his armpit surrounded by brown grease. We debated wether or not he had acid armpir sweat

In 9th grade we had THE WORST TEACHER both mean and weird. I honestly don't remember his name but everyone referred to him as "The Goat". He was the art teacher and you couldn't BREATH without getting sent into the hallway. He also had an unearthly obsession with Super-Man. Everywhere int hat room were pictures of Super-Man + life sized cardnboard cutouts
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!