(#153 (permalink))
Old
Zeitgheist (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Zeitgheist
Default 06-05-2008, 01:51 PM

I was 18, today I'm 22. I had waited because I never really felt mature enough to enjoy a sexual relationship. And I'm glad I waited and even though my first and I aren't together anymore (we were together for 3 years, one year prior to my sexual debute and ended when I turned 20) I don't regret it at all

I could care less about the whole "You should be married", because I want to live and gain experience. I don't think I'll get much out of life if I sit quietly at home protecting my fragile self until my wedding night. I want to know what's out there and mature mentally through lessons of life

Of course, those who WANT to wait until their married - that's great! I just don't understand how NOT being married would suddenly nullify the experience of love and it being special. My first time was very special and with someone I truly loved and gave my everything to. We still love each other deeply, but... sometimes you have to end something simply because it has to end. Love is complicated

Just because you don't wait till you're married doesn't mean it was an act of rash decision and unimportance. I'd rather live and love out in the world until the love of my life comes along. Because for all I know, that might happen when I'm 60... and I don't want to spend a life where I go to bed alone every night until then
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!