View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
Posts: 151,389
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2008, 03:35 PM

Derek Yu

Pillow shading is when one shades from the outline inward. It's called "pillow-shading" because it looks pillowy and undefined.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote