(#2 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 06-02-2008, 04:47 PM

Ick! That sounds sick! I had to hold my door closed before as well.
my schools are pretty bad at clean bathrooms.(I am in high school, we have over 2 thousand students)

I have to walk past le boys bathroom in order to get to my ride(mii mom)
and it stinks like toxic waste in there, I don't even use the girls bathrooms unless its a serious I-can't-hold-it-in emergency.
x.x
the school's newspaper people did this article thing on the bathrooms and it was like, out of how many kids dont wash their hands after using the bathroom?
70%(or something around that range)boys said no.
0% of girls said they don't.(I remember this one perfectly)
and I know for a fact those answers are wrong, I see girls walk out, when theres like 6 minutes till the next bell.
but besides that(I was rambling again), we have toilet paper stuck and hanging from the ceiling, "unclean" seats, unknown fluids on the ground, broken sinks, water pooling out of sinks(toilet paper stuck in drains), toilet seats hanging off the toilet, broken mirrors, shall I go on?
It's just horrible and I never see a janitor clean them, ever.
The school complains its us, because the bathrooms could be "perfectly clean" before school, but around lunchtime they look like a tornado hit them, maybe it would help if they clean DURING school.
(that goes for every school)

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Last edited by TechnoMayhem : 06-02-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!