View Single Post
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Retrogressive (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-27-2008, 01:00 PM

The shortest story ever, haha if you say. It's my story but I cannot take the whole credit cause I took some ideas from other stories. Thanks everyone! Especially yorkz for the word 'Selcouthia'!

Missed fairy

March 03, The day which the people of Selcouthia trust on. On that day, a fairy comes at Selcouthia and spreads happiness all over Selcouthia. "Lofta, put the bear on the shelf, Oh no no! Sonda not like that!" Queen scoulded the servants. Everyone wasn't happy yet. They all were scoulded by the queen, everyday, everynight. They just wanted to quite the work but they knew the fairy would come and bring their happiness back, as well as others think. Before the fairy comes, we need to homes get ready.

"Polly, did you asked queen?" Polly's grandmother asked. "Grandma, the queen says mother has to go till she has work." Replied polly. Polly was a poor girl whom's mother is a servant at the queen's palace. "P-P-Polly, Don't wo-rry, I'll get there." Polly's mother shivered of fever. "Noooo Mom! You're sick, and I won't let you go there!"

"I'm going to present the-" The queen stopped her words. "Queen!" Princess stopped the queen. "What happened princess?" Asked the queen. "Polly's mother need to get to hospital!"

To be continued....

__________________________________________________ _____________

I made it today, really short I know. Next part coming soon...Hope you like it I'm not intrested to post it on tdp stories at this moment...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!