View Single Post
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-20-2008, 07:30 AM

Haha I did; I put way too much thought into my entry cuz I love the Lion King and Simba's Pride. ^^

My contest may on the face (ha! I made a joke!) of it seem difficult, but honestly, it's actually simple.

OK, in the spring I went to a concert. It was to see Ace Frehley on his solo career. You may or may not know that he was once in Kiss; in any case, there were loads of Kiss fans, some in makeup, roaming London and it was brilliant to see people's reactions at the group of weirdos who'd taken over their town.

For the contest, I want you to pixel female Kiss fans in makeup. Their clothes can be whatever you want, based on casual for normal fans and slu'tty for groupies; just make sure they have the Kiss makeup. Here are some links to help you: (click on the photos to see close ups)

Kiss fans - Google Image Search

Kiss - Google Image Search

deviantART Search: Kiss the band

Don't worry too much about making the makeup perfect; a lot of fans tend to paint it very amateurishly. Just get it looking fanmade, and you're done. A final note; I'd prefer it if when you say you're entering, you say which makeup you're doing; and please don't all head for the Starchild one. I know it's the easiest one to pixel, but honestly, the other styles are just as simplistic, especially since you should remember I'm not looking for perfection. I want everyone to enter this; don't worry if your entry is less than perfect as it's not necessarily dolling ability that'll win the prizes in this competition.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!