TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Red face No Regrets - 05-14-2008, 07:10 PM

To go all the way back to the beginning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 View Post
how old were yall when you lost your virginity? (if you did?)

I was 16 when I lost my virginity, and unlike a lot of girls, I don't regret it.

I'm actually quite glad I did it then. My first was with a guy who was my best friend for 2 years and my boyfriend for a little bit after that (seriously, like 3-4 months).

The reason I don't regret it was because it was totally thought over. I knew that if him and I never lasted (which I thought we would) that I would want it to be with someone I could trust. Someone who wouldn't pressure me, or make me feel like if I didn't do it we wouldn't be together. Also someone who was a virgin as well so that if we messed up we could both laugh at ourselves together.

I'm not saying that I think it's okay to have sex whenever or with whoever. I'm saying that if everything is thought over and talked about and NOT rushed then I don't see the problem with it. Oh yeah, and I told my mom BEFORE hand and it made things much easier. She got me on birth control, we waited a month for it to kick in and then I was "allowed".

I've only ever slept with two people and that's all I ever will. My first, and my husband. Which by the way, he (my husband, 20 at the time) was a virgin when we first had sex. I think it was tough for him because I was "experienced", not to mention it makes him slightly sad that I wasn't a virgin, but he doesn't think less of me for it.

Breaking up with my first was probably a lot harder because of the virginity that we gave to each other, but like I said, I don't regret it.

(Oh yeah, and because I tell this to everybody: No I'm not pregnant, and I don't have kids. I got married to be married, we won't start a family for another 4 years.)

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 05-14-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: I wanted to add something...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!