(#20 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Exclamation Well...Long, But Recent... - 05-09-2008, 11:23 AM

I haven't had too many really bad embarrassing moments in my lifetime, but I was pretty embarrassed a week or so ago.
I'm a premium member and so, make contests for dollers to compete in. Well I tend to chose cute contest such as mermaids and princesses because I'm just sweet like that . Well anyway, I'm a big fan of girly dolls, so when people enter them in my contest and they're a REALLY cute doll I save them so that I can look at them long after the contest is gone.
...WELL. I had my sister out here at my house for a week or so (she lives in CO and I'm in TN) She was on my account and entering contest that she liked. Well she thought I made all those dolls and just started entering them in the contest (which btw is stealing which I TOTALLY don't do!) Then she went on another contest where they were asking for pics of you with your boyfriend...and she knew I had some really cute pictures of me and my husband from our wedding on the computer so she entered those as well.
After all this, she goes to sign out...she was on her user account the whole time! So I had to help her explain to all the contest supervisors the situation and have them delete the entries that she had wrongly done, not to mention the ones that she (un-knowingly) stole.
All but one of the owners understood and deleted them before anyone else could think that I was a stealer. That one owner entered the apology doll and all the other pics which were all rated "1's" because everyone thought I was lying.
For a week or so (up until the contest finally ended) I was mortified and thought that my reputation was ruined...luckily though it wasn't, but still... that was a pretty embarrasing and stressfull situation.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!