(#4 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Wink 05-08-2008, 05:29 AM

It's not that expensive to be a premium member and besides it's TOTALLY worth EVERY CENT!!!

I don't understand what's so confusing...a site has people behind it, people that already put their time and effort into making such a wonderful site for us all...why is it so unfair to ask for help running the site with a premium membership?

Not only does it help the site, but their's a sense of belonging because you're not just "anybody" on the website, you're a Premi.

If it's not worth it to you to get a Premium account for only $2 per month then why are you complaining?

Although new content would be great it's definately not something I'm worried about as a premi. I'm too busy with my personal maker and contests as it is. Not to mention I still haven't run out of dollies to make .

That's yet another reason to get the premiumship: You NEVER run out of things to do. (Even if there hasn't been anything new in a long time).

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-17-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!