Thread: virginity
View Single Post
(#144 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-27-2008, 01:11 PM

Sorry if this post offends anyone or their views, this is just my personal say!

I often feel sort of alone; everyone talks sex, even if it's just reading some Yaoi, or something.

I avoid all that stuff because today's society turns the whole idea into a lie, especialy marriage; you'll go into marriage expecting it to be all about sex, when it totally isn't. In fact, its probably less than a third. There's so many other things to marriage, and it wasn't meant to be an excuse for sex.

Of course, no one needs the excuse anymore, do they? But being in a relationship that has tons of sex is like being on a diet for only every other week, or something equally odd; it's really not a relationship! It'll just ruin the relationship, if it's all about the sex, because a real relationship is so much more!

I guess that's why I don't have a bf; the good guys are taken, and the rest of the majority are just p'ervs, and I turn the p'ervs off. Not that I feel I need bf, because I feel like a bf would get in the way of the rest of fun thing of being a teen, and having this freedom.

Why can't I enjoy the other stuff while I can?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!