View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-20-2008, 11:50 AM

Cupcakes, you are not alone. Though you may have many friends, perhaps the lack of someone you can actually trust to talk about these problems is bothering you. Going to a therapist is not something to be ashamed of. If your mother won't let you go to one, perhaps you can talk to a counselor at school or to another trusted adult (I talk to my aunt and to my grandmother, for example, if I can't talk to my parents). As for the copy-cat, well, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. If it is annoying you this badly though, try talking to her about it in private. She may be completely envious of your supposedly perfect life and therefore wants to emulate you. Point out what makes her unique and different from you: perhaps a few compliments will help her to see her own special qualities as assets to be flaunted instead of yours :P And your eye? Seriously, that's the coolest thing I've ever heard of, no offense ^^;; Take pride in it! You are so unique and special; take pride in what makes you different. My grandma's arm is shorter than the other, my mother's bellybutton is off-center, and I have super-long toes that look like a monkey's XD But I take great pride in them because they help make up who I am

Best of luck, and take hope.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-19-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!