View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-14-2008, 06:14 PM

Aaron, give up on the topic or you will once more be facing my eternal wrath. Girls make silly decisions, they put themselves in danger, but NEVER in a million years do they deserve to be raped. My mother was actually raped when she was 12 and I was nearly raped in 7th grade by someone I thought was a friend. Does the fact that we were laying on his bed watching a movie together mean I deserved it? Or maybe I did because it was summertime and I was wearing shorts? Did my mother, when a guy got her drunk and raped her, deserve it simply because she was young and went into his house and accepted a drink? Either way, it is not something you should ever say because you never know who you will offend with comments like that.

Now, enough of my personal life, I actually argued with the girl from myspace and she got upset because I suggested that her relationship wasn't going to last. Too much of an age difference to work out anyways and besides that fact, her boyfriend lived across the country and was going to "college" soon over there. I think we all know what can occur at college parties.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!