View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 04-14-2008, 04:58 PM

I chipped my front tooth on a microscope in school... all because my partner was too lazy to go and get it... the someone knocked into me, my face went forward and there was this weird sensation in my teeth... o3o I was really freaked out because I've never had to have any form of dental surgery before. I've never liked my old science partner, and this kinda made me like her even less.

I have quite a bad fear of dentists since the surgery. My tooth's still in wrong, but it won't come out, in fact the thought of it makes me feel dizzy. I'm going to have to have a tooth pinned or something and BRACES! My chest is starting to feel a bit tight. I can't go into a dentist without breaking out in sweat and my heart pounding. I have an orthodontist consultation soon... but I don't think I can face it!

When I had my dental surgery, this acidy-tasting stuff dripped down my throat and I couldn't close my mouth. It was extremely uncomfortable and halfway through, my mouth automatically snapped shut, and let's just put it this way... OW! Then she sprayed all this water in my mouth at the end and I thought I was going to choke! At least that was what it felt like. The last time I went to the dentists, I left in hysterics and I can't handle the thought of having surgery!

And she's a proper dentist, she's really nice and we're private rather than on the NHS, so I guess it's just me and my strange fears!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!