Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-14-2008, 09:41 AM

Dangit, That poor girl.

Internet pedo's are utter freaks, I consider them bellow scum. And I agree, MySpace is a frucking Pedo hive. I wish some heroic hacker would come along and delete it, XD He/She could save billions of lives.

Thankfully Bebo, the site where most of my real-life aquaintances go, is highly gaurded against p*rn, I've got an account on it, (With a very nifty resi-evil extinction wallpaper, but that's off topic, XD) And barely use it, But I was uploading a few pics, and it was warning me that if I uploaded S*xual chit my account would be deleted without warning.

Girls who call themselves anything relating to Female/Male bodily parts, undergarments or s*xual activity are begging, screaming and demanding it, Flipping idiots. -.-

'I've seen these Revealing dolls' that are present on the site, a whole bunch of dollmaker bases I saw were in the unfortunate posetion of T*t's, and I think one had a, well, you know, the other girl bit. X.X
I nearly puked.

And I agree with Sarah, WTF? If anyone asked me to put up pictures like that, I would flipping report them to every related service and such available, internet police, mods, admins, everything.

And now I'm done ranting, I'll just drop behind a wall to avoid the retaliatory flak bambardment. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!