View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-13-2008, 10:30 AM

People really do have to be more careful. Even I probably have to be more careful. Girls (and boys in rare cases alike) can't see who's on the other side. The Internet is the easiest place to lie, cause it's not like anyone will find out.

I watched this Movie, Hard Candy (w/Ellen Page), and it was about a girl meeting up with this guy she met online. She was sending photos to him and they were talking sexually and everything. She's 14 and this other guy is in his early 30's, I think it was. They meet at a coffee shop and end up going to his house. He has pictures of all these half naked teenage girls all over the walls and claims that it's just because he's a photographer and they're models (and he's only slept with one when they were both younger). Anyway, it's really good. It especially effected me because the girl's name is Hayley, even spelt the same way. It was freaky. The camera get's really annoying cause at the beginning there are WAY too many face shots...

That's not the point though. The point is you never know exactly who the people you talk to are. Even if they are legit, what if someone were to hack onto that other person's account and get all your information? As long as you're safe on the internet though, it's a fun place to be.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!