View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
delly1's Avatar
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn
Posts: 1,012
Join Date: Oct 2005
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-08-2008, 10:10 PM

lol the "toothpaste" that you are referring to is called fluoride.Flouride is a natural compound that protects teeth from cavities and also helps harden the tooth enamel and make it more resistant to tooth decay. Which is obviously a good things cause no one likes cavities nor decaying teeth..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote