View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
iAlli

Default 04-05-2008, 07:33 PM

The dentist makes me angry.

When I was in 2nd grade I needed to get a silver tooth on one of my top teeth in the back, and they used anesthesia on me without my mom's parental consent (they say redheads need anesthesia more than people of other hair colors, so weird!) and I was out for a few more hours than I was supposed to be so I'm kinda scared of them.

And I have all my adult teeth now except my wisdoms, the silver tooth was a baby one and I lost it (and saved it lol), they're all in straight and they're white, but now my new dentist wants to give my braces because I have like a half millimeter between my 2 front teeth. I don't want braces, I'm 16, my friends are all getting braces OFF, not ON. It's strictly cosmetic anyway;; a gap? I don't care! I have had one forever and I wouldn't feel like myself without it-- it's so small anyway. And braces are expensive so my mom won't let me get them anyway. ^-^

It's weird, I have no sign of my wisdoms and I have friends who are 14-15 who have already have them grown in & removed. o_o;;

Last edited by iAlli : 04-05-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!