View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-03-2008, 08:10 PM

TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY! I have compiled a list of screennames who will be banned if nothing is done about their comments. Also, if you have multiple accounts, you need to come forward and tell us your old ones so we can clean those comments as well. If you fail to come forward, I also have a growing list of the multiple accounts and you will simply be banned on your new one. Be smart, send me a message now and tell your friends to do so as well.

The list has gone out. Last chance for multiple accounts and people with comments over the limit. Tomorrow multiple accounts will be banned permanently and anyone with comments over the limit will be facing bans lasting anywhere from a week to a month.

Just to update, bans have been handed out and comments are now being cleaned by the moderators. Don't be surprised to discover many regular members have been banned for long periods of time, but most no more than a week or two and barely 15 accounts were punished. We will be checking profiles at random so don't think we won't notice if anyone decides to let their profile go to seed.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-14-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!