View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Icelicious

Default 04-03-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
So, anyone else have a story to share about the dentist's office or something weird that happened?
I've had 4 wisdom teeth removed and have one left. That's unusual. Not many that has had 5.

I had to remove one once at the my local dentist- he pulled it halfway out before he decided that it was too hard for him to pull it all the way out. He put me on strong medication and sent me home! I had to go around for two days with a tooth half hanging halfway out of the gum! The pain was intolerable! When I came to another dentist, it took him three minutes to pull that shet out! Three minutes! While the other sent me home with pain!

As for doctors- I was going to remove a tiny bump on my leg. the doctor that performed the procedure cut and sewed together the wound and said i had to go with a band-aid for four week not showering. Help! I got an infection in it, the doctor thought that was unusual and the other doctor that removed the stiches said she couldn't understand why and that it was nobody's fault. So I just got an infection out of nothing?
1 month later and the wound has had another infection, it's still red and hard to the touch- and it annoys me so much.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!