View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-20-2008, 09:36 PM

I know this is an issue which is why I suggested a box to mass delete comments to support tonight. I'm not sure if this is possible, but no one will get in trouble for being way over for a few weeks to a month. I'd suggest that you just take it a little at a time. For example, set yourself the task of deleting 5 pages everyday until you reach the suggested maximum.

If it gets really bad, I will help you guys if you ask me. I will only do that if I see you guys are doing some on your own as well and if I have the time. I know people with 50 or 100+ pages will need the help and I will probably start going through profiles and begin deleting them. I don't want anyone to be alarmed since I'm not touching any recent stuff, only posts on their oldest pages.

If anyone has any further thoughts on this, post here. It concerns all of you and I don't want you to think we're ignoring you guys. I know you might think we're trying to control you, but we really aren't. I've just seen some really catty comments on here that slip by that would've been completely unacceptable on the forums and it concerns me because you guys should still be abiding by basic rules on profiles.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-20-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!