View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-17-2008, 06:35 PM

Mwahahahahaha, am I allowed to be a prefect in that case? ^^; I've been coming here since 2004, after all... >.>

Intriguing thought, though I have to admit I wouldn't be quite as intimidated by you as a real vice principal. First off, the punishments aren't as severe as they might be in a school setting. Second, you are probably around my age or more likely younger than me, so that would be another factor to consider. Still, I'd respect any decision you made, especially because I trust you to be fair and mature about your responsibilities. I would feel the same way for a vice principal- though thankfully you're much easier to approach than a real one XDDD

Mods as teachers? I can see Elanorea in charge of handdrawn dolls and ensuring that people post base credits and constructive criticism. I picture her as being stern but fair, allowing for plenty of creativity in the class. Sarah_K_O_M would be a fun teacher to have because we're already friends XD She'd make a good counselor I think... this is weird to think about XD Good topic Miranda

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!