View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-11-2008, 03:29 PM

I'm somewhat overweight, and I could probably handle it as long as I had something to keep me moving after. Like a wheelchair. XD Kidding, but I'd still donate.

May 19, 2009
I'm going with my dad in two hours to go and donate; we were just watching TV and a commercial came up about the Central Blood Bank. My dad donates blood every year, think it's because his blood type is one of the ones that's most needed, and he asked me if I ever thought about donating blood and we got to talking about his appointment today and I said I'd go too. So, that's what we're doing today. I'm a little nervous; Mom's got me all worried about passing out. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, but should I be drinking water or eating something before I go so I don't pass out? >_>; I'm a sleepy person by nature so I'm a little worried.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-21-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!