(#29 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM

I'm addicted to it, but haven't been so mad because this object I downloaded frose vits of it, it was still functional, but my sims wouldn't budge. Had something to do with this mod called the roboticizer, And I've been to lazy to slowly re-introduce the content. Another thing: I had veronaville polluted by Zombies and other freaks, but it stoped working right. I had a ton of labs, outdoor and indoor, Guarded by Zombie watchdogs. XD, I had the Zombie apocalypse mod, the indoor ones were mostly mansions, (Take a hint) And I had mods in it which I used to amke all manner of extra-nasty Zombies, Including an immortality glitch/mod. Some labs had a whole wing full of modded in guns, freez, death and stink rays, assualt rifles, pistols, and a disease ray, Lol. And I made bits where I used mods to have robots, apart from servos that is, a list: Servos, Cyborgs, ExoBots, Attack bots, and robo- turrets. And then the Bio-Botanic Laboratory, where I had all manner of cowplant mods, I particularly loved that bit.

Uh-Oh, China just called, They want their wall back!

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!