(#24 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-01-2008, 10:22 PM

I haven't updated in forever! D:
Well, I have two new things in store for you!
But first,
NONE OF THE ITEMS IN THIS POST ARE ADOPTABLE!!!!

This is my every-thing character and also my longest living one Mina. Lol. I use her a lot, and she's currently the girlfriend of Edward Elric. [Soon to be engaged, in Christy and my roleplay anyways. XD I'm a crazy little fangirl, aren't I?] I got lazy with the hair so I tried a new style. I love the top! Palettes came from my other dolls of Mina/ myself. [She's based off of me so I use my portrait palettes on her. XD]
I love the little heart bubble. <333
And the hair is awesome, except at the bottom, where I couldn't fix it. D:
Oh, she carries different abilities and last names depending on the series I use her in. [Like in my Fullmetal Alchemist stuff, her name is Mina Chikara until I find something better. It translates to full of strength, which goes a long with her past.] OH, Almost forgot! I made her for my new layout! My birthday is long over, so I need to change my layout again! XD [That was the super ultra-rare birthday special layout that only comes up for a limited time once a year around my birthday.] I love this so much!
[ . BASE . ]

|
These are my new icons for dA! D:
The first one is the one I kept, and the second one is the original. I just finished the second one and uploaded it to photobucket and realized IT WAS TOO LIGHT TO BE MY HAIR! So I just took my personal palette and recolored it and was too lazy to delete the original so it's just staying there and I'll show it off. I still like the original.
THESE WERE MADE BY HAND! I SKETCHED THEM OUT WITH MY MOUSE AND SHADED THEM AND ALL! *be proud of me!!!!!!!*
I'm one step closer to actually making a base.
Sad part is these took me under 15 minutes to make...
THE EYES ARE UGLY! Not the shading... BUT THE OUTSIDE SHAPE. I like the actual oval shading. NOT THE EYELASHES OR ANYTHING. THOSE ARE UGLY AND MUST DIE! THE EYES ARE TOO BIG!
But it's anime. Whatever. I was never good at pixeling eyes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!