View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-26-2008, 07:00 PM

Miley.
I can sin better than that, though I can't project well sue to the fact that I only just entered choir and have little practice. As for looks, my main problem is pimples, which is due to my hormone inbalance. I look decent without make-up, I suppose, though most guys see me as the nice, "invisible" girl, except that I actuallypluck my brows, compare dos some other "invisible" stereotypes.

And the sex thing is just sick. I'm prefectly happy as a virgin, actually, and plan on staying that way a long time. I don't want some guy who wants me for my body, though I'm not the type to attract those kind of guys (I go to school almost exactly as I wake up, except that I brush my teeth, comb my hair, change, and wash my face. I wear men's clothes for comfort).

Miley is a bad rolemodel for young teens, and there are a lot of genuinly good people out there who should have a chance to shine.

But, as always, the cheaters climb their way to the top, and the honest, talented people are forgotten. Such has always been how things work, sadly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!