View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-22-2008, 11:00 AM

I don't like Paramore... -.- Now if I ever start a band, people would get me confused with Hayley Williams cause we have the same spelling of the same name.

Besides, they're over-rated and over-played. Not unlike Miley Cyrus. I heard they might break up, too.

I guess I mainly just dislike the lead singer because she's a girl like me, with the same name as me, who sings the same genre of song as me, and the rest of the people in her band are guys, like mine... She's basically me (but with weirder hair), but everyone's in love with her. I don't see why, either. To me, she's not pretty and like I said, I can sing like her. So what's the big deal?

No, I don't hate every band and female singers (though, I don't like the majority of female vocalists) though it may seem I do. I dislike Rihanna, Miley, and Hayley Williams. See? I can't even call her by her first name without thinking "she shamed my name worldwide...".

Don't judge me just because I don't like one band. I can almost see the attack on me coming. I'm simply stating my opinion. They're like most other bands like that with a female vocalist - which ruins it for me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!