View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-22-2008, 09:45 AM

Yeah, I know there are many different American accents. I can do a southern one perfectly. XD Canadians and some places in America (more northern) have the same accent for the most part. We pronouce EVERY letter, so technically... It's the only accent that ISN'T really an accent at all.

I'm just glad some Americans are actually... smart. XD Well, Singer, isn't your dad dating a Canadian? In which case, you only know that because of that. XD

But there are 10 provinces, and 3 territories (which cover the most northern half). I will name them, west to east: British Columbia (B.C.), Yukon Territory, Alberta, North West Territory, Saskatchewan (I can spell with ease...), Nunavut Territory (MOST northern. It takes the little islands at the top.), Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec (French!), Newfoundland and Labrador (Last province to join confederation), New Brunswick (most bilingual province), Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island (smallest)!

I could also name a whole bunch of crap about each. XD

And my friend went down to New York with her American friend and the Americans STILL thought they won the war of 1812.

Technically, it couldn't have been a draw. British troops were only defending Canada, not trying to steal America or anything. So if it ended in a draw, wouldn't that make the British Canadians be the winners? Boy, that's confusing. Haven't studied that in school since... uh... Grade 8? Wow.

I'm taking American History&Geography this semester. O.o
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!