View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2008, 04:33 PM

Bloody Brilliant!! Especially considering less then half actually apply to Canadians.

Americans don't have beer. Go anywhere else in the world (Canada or Europe, foremost) to see what REAL beer is.

The 'u' and 'ize' thing is SO true. Not to mention the American spelling of doughnut - which I believe is a donut in America. You people are discriminating the letter u by cutting it out all the time. My friends and I are wondering if it's because you're too lazy, or it's too much for your brains to concept.

I heard somewhere that Americans are thinking about changing night to nite, light to lite, etc.

Canada has two national anthems. O Canada and God Save the Queen.

A few more points I shall mention.
1. You did not win the War of 1812, Americans. Canada, thanks to help from British troops (as it was then entitled British North America) ... If you did, Canada would be the U.S. That was the point of that war. The States were running out of room to grow (cause the west half was all full of Natives) and thought we'd be too weak. So technically last time America, the current 'World Power', fought Canada and Britain, they lost. That's when the Star Spangled Banner was written.

2. You were not the only reason Hitler was thrown out of power.You only came in near the end. That was mostly Britain and other European countries. Canada was the ultimate 'safe haven' during that war for people who were escaping his rain of terror, so to speak.

3. Is there a bubble around America, or something? I swear... How many Americans actually KNOW of the country above their borders and how many PROVINCES, not states, we have (Canada)?How many KNOW anything about the country that basically created them (Britain)?

4. There are more guns then people in the States.

5. Canada had not been sending nano-technology into the States through quarters or snow. O.o

I could probably go on forever about America's faults. I won't though because I know the majority of the people on this site hail from that country. I just thought I'd point out some things.

((Please don't yell at me, Patriotic Americans... I don't want to get shot!)) XD

Anyway, HILARIOUS.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!