Update on mine:
1. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston (go here
, there's an awesome parody!)
2. Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes
3. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
4. She's So Lovely/Elvis Ain't Dead - Scouting For Girls
5. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis (I like it, but it's too overplayed.)
Edit: And I WILL kill anyone who says the Basshunter song is rubbish. It'a about time some good techno was in the charts.
Edit2: ^ don't you dare. His album's been in the charts for how many months now and he got a Brit award. So don't you even dare.