View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-19-2008, 08:19 PM

Don't know who she is, don't care.

And the red thing is interesting, I shall clothe my child in blood red!

I'm also a mixture. I loved dresses for the attention it brought me and the compliments, but I LOVED bugs! BUUUGS! I put spiders on my arms, played with beetles the size of the glass peice for glasses.

I would play extremely violent games with my brother with loads of killing, then I'd go and play house with dolls with my sister (though I tended to make the dolls go through adventures, like actors in movies).

I dressed up when I wanted attention, I wore whaatever was at the top in the drawers every other day. XD

As for the rocker thing, are there any current real female rockers? I haven't really seen any, but I don't pay attention to the media at all anyways (waste of time, in my opinion).

~~~~~~
Point is, we are raised a certain way to believe certain things. I don't know why I resisted most of it as a child (except for the dresses, which was just a cry for attention), I just did. *shrugs* It might have to do with my older brother, who taught me the values of individuality.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!