Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2008, 09:01 PM

Unless in the case of steroids. XD

Quick facts about me:

1) I am the best at most video games I've played. (Minus Halo. XD)
2) I can skateboard - in real life and in Tony Hawk games (which I've happened to beat ALL of.)
3) I burp more often then most of my guy friends... true fact. XD
4) I LOVE football, and I'm GREAT at playing it. That's not bragging, it's the truth. Not many people I know, male or female, can throw a spiral like I can.
5) I eat like a guy (pig). My friends have to keep reminding me that forks are made for a REASON. ((Mmmm... Cake... Lol.))
6) I have more guy friends then girl ones and have the ability to talk to males easier then to women.
7) For most of my younger life, my favourite colour was blue.
8.) I only noticed this about a week ago, but my loss of weight has created a bit of a six-pack. Not to mention, my strong arms and (apparently...) legs.
9) I love beer. XD
10) I can't stand most 'girly' music. I like punk, hardcore, rock, etc. Lol.
11) And last, but not least, the biggest guy in my grade thinks I could kick his ass due to my... violent streaks...

I've taken a whole lot of animation and computer courses in hopes to become a video game designer. If not that, I'll find something. XD

The only real difference between me and my guy friends is appearance.

It's funny, a few days ago, three of my guy buds were talking about what they look for in a girl (and I was there, duh.) and my friend Hayden said, "They can't be buffer then me." and then another friend goes, "Count Hayley out then." ((It was kinda more of a joke because my friend Hayden's fairly big and strong looking. XD But for most guys, that'd be true.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!