Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-18-2008, 08:36 AM

Name: Isibel "Izzy" Petiot
Position: Heir
Bio: Isibel was a former maiden as well, and kidnapped from a movie theatre when she was 15. She passed the test only due to birth control pills she'd been taking for a few years, and now is the heir. While at first she hated Zack entirely, the years passed and she wasn't able to hold a grudge against him anymore; she's also been rather nervy about being the heir and isn't sure if she wants to be the next Lady. She spends most of her time reading fiction books, and has been trying to convince Tamah to let her go to college to pass the time; however, her reading is hampered because she's mildly dyslexic. She can read most words on her own, but longer words give her trouble.

Name: Lennox Brown
Position: Regular Priest
Bio: Len's family has been in the cult for half a century, but he isn't proud of it in the least. However, at the behest of his mother and father, he worked hard to become a priest. He spends a little of his time keeping Zack comfortable, and is able to get him to talk a little bit; however, he's been extremely careful about it. He spends the rest of his time drawing and keeping the regular members in order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a very nervous, hesitant knocking on Tamah's room door, and it cracked open just a little bit, a green-blue eye peeking in. "My Lady, could I come in, please?" It was Isibel; she was having trouble reading one of her books.

---

Lennox opened the door to Zack's room, carrying a pitcher of water in one hand and a plate in the other. He looked rather frazzled, and was looking over his shoulder into the hallway. "Crazy people." He shook his head and walked over to the corner with Zack's food and water bowls in it. "I got you some eggs today, took me ages to get into the kitchens though."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!