View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-05-2008, 11:25 PM

Miley, definitely. If it wasn't for her father she would NEVER be famous. Her singing is pathetic, and while I like her acting, it's not the greatest. I had no idea she was interested in that...I mean good gosh, learning how to lose your virginity? WTF? Yeah, I'm a teenage girl around her age and I am interested in sex...but not that much. What happens is going to happen as long as it happens with protection and it's not with TONs of different guys, but I can't get over how bad trying to learn the best ways to lose your virginity is.

But haha...those pics made me LMAO! As hard as she tries, I don't think she looks cute or sexy at all. I won't hold it against her that she looks a little rough without makeup...I've never met anyone who doesn't as a teenage girl. But by those pics it seems like she thinks she is just some sexy goddess...and she's not.

And, yeah, I'm not jealous at all. I'm not conceited, but I think I look better than her.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-27-2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Language
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!