View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2008, 12:55 PM

Omg, most of my friends are guys and they can be like that. We were having a snowball fight (I know. VERY mature...), and one of them was like, "Hit Hayley's nice larger a... face." he only switched because I turned and glared at them.

I have a 'ghetto butt' too, unfortunately. I feel your pain. XD

I can't wear revealing shirts. No straplesses in public. -.- They make me look two cup sizes bigger then I am cause they're too tight around the b0ob area and push them up.

Just a week or so ago, one guy (who was incredibly toned. XD) asked me to touch his chest pecs. I said no, even though it was tempting... and he said, "Come on... I'll touch yours if you touch mine." -.- He had a girlf too.

Then I was wearing a tank top and a push up... Bad idea. The guys beside me kept talking about my b0obs and I swear they mentioned 'p0rn star' in their conversation. O.O

Plus, if I wear stuff like that, I'll be sitting down and some guy will be looking down my shirt over their shoulder.

One of my guy friends... He always stares at my chest when I'm talking to him. He's a great guy, and doesn't seem like a pe.rv, but he looks there...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!