(#3 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-02-2008, 07:10 PM

[. Base . ] - Adoptable
This is Cindy Lennox from Resident Evil : Outbreak the video game. I love how the shirt came out and the shoes and parts of the hair and her little bow tie. I think it sort of looks like her... the skirt is horror. x_x Search "Cindy Resident Evil" on Google and go to images to see her if you don't know who she is. [Who doesn't??] Didn't take too long... an entry for a contest. Originally, I was going to do a little pixie next to her with a glowing orb and the background being Raccoon City being blown up... but the lighting on her didn't work out so I didn't bother dolling the pixie or adding a background. x_______x

[. Base . ] - Adoptable
Cindy Lennox without her vest. It was originally going to be the other one, but I'm too proud of the shirt to leave it hidden. I know, I'm aweful! The sleeves I did first, so that's why they're outlined. I wanted the stripes to stand out but when I patterned the actual shirt, it looked better without outlines but I was too late to fix the sleeves. >_< I made the pattern flow with the shirt! Yay!!!! Zoom in and see. :3 Me is so proud of it. All I did was shift random stripes near the creases around and made them point out on the breast and in on the folds and yay! Looks all flowy and awesome. :3 I like this better than with the vest. <3 The shoes are love.<333

Base by KawaiiHannah

Last edited by celune : 02-02-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shoesies!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!