View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Minachan (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Minachan Send a message via MSN to Minachan Send a message via Yahoo to Minachan
Default 02-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Please follow my rules:
  • Do not redistribute without permission. [Meaning if it says no adopt, then no adopt. :] ]
  • Do not edit. [Unless I say so! Believe me, I sometimes do!]
  • If you are given permission to recolor, do not say you made it! I still need a link!!
  • Do not take and say that it is yours!
  • Please respect me and my art. Don't go insulting it behind my back because you don't like my shading style.
  • Do NOT! I repeat DO NOT direct link!!!! When you adopt, you put it on your website. Save my dolls and THEN upload to YOUR server! Direct linking is ILLEGAL.
  • DO NOT FRANKENDOLL! Meaning Do NOT take bits of my dolls and make your own doll with them. It is ILLEGAL.
  • Just because I forgot a copyright sign on my dolls, does NOT mean you can take them without permission. EVERYTHING on my site is Copyrighted to me unless otherwise stated, as discribed at the bottom of the page. [Not this one. The main one that this one is inside, the one with the doll >>>]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!