View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default Mina-chan's Pixel Art Thread - 02-02-2008, 06:59 PM

Here is my almighty random pixel art thread! Garrr! To say this now, my monitor recently broke and I had to take my sister's older one. It has really dark contrast so a lot of colors appear darker than they are and a lot of them are pure black to me. Bare with it because I'm getting a new monitor for my birthday as well as a total computer-do over including a faster hard drive and more space. :D
On a similar note, my birthday is February 17. Which is in 15 days from this post. I'll be turning the big 13! :D

EDIT: If anyone wants to contact me, my deviantART is xMina-chan on deviantART and my website is *Nijiiro*Ai* [rainbowCOLOREDlove<3]
EDIT [Again]: Okayso as it turns out, no new monitor. D: The mean people took the money to pay for mom's student loan. >3< So I need to wait a bit to get it or just get it for Christmas~ >[
So, live with my crud dolls until then, okay?

Base by KawaiiHannah

Last edited by celune : 04-15-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: I need a reason?? What if I wanna do it for fun? HMMM?? Are you the police or somethin'??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!