(#6 (permalink))
Old
bubblegum_00 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bubblegum_00
Default 01-23-2008, 01:04 PM

well...i aint so much a "hello kitty freak"... but there sure are REALY CUTE Hello Kitty stuff for my age... i have a pocket mirror, a keychain, 3 little plastic figures, a pijama, and the most EXPENSIVE thing of all, my entire collection of Hello Kitty Danglers 3 (Gachapon collection)... I know that it's only 8 euros to complete the entire collection, but think, what about when you only need one more dangler to complete the collection and you can't see what color is the ball in the dropping hole... what happens if you get one you allready have? you waist money, and still don't have the last one... And that's why i had to waist 18 euros to complete the collection, but actually, I think I'm lucky... I saw a girl's blog, and she waisted 24 euros to complete the collection...
but remimding what is interesting...
i like hello kitty^^, but I prefer other stuff... I prefer Eastpack bags, and I like a lot stuff from the Me To You collection. And in asessories, my crush is Bijou Brigitte...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!