(#29 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2008, 08:46 PM

That would be pink and purple.
She's wearing leather, lemme upload it to photobucket now.
Her hair....didn't come out right. For some reason it shaded two different ways without me knowing until I saved it and I decided to upload now and fix later.

EDIT:
Here's my entry. It's so....blah.

EDIT [again??]: Edited the hair. It's still horrible, but at least the shading matches this time! I don't like it...but what ever.
I like the shirt and boots shading, but that's like it.. The hair is shading two ways... I didn't even notice that mistake until the deed was done. And it was done dirty with sheep. [Dirty Deeeeeeedsss Done with Sheeeeeeeeppp!!!!!!!!]
The coat looks leather so it's leather. Reshaded base. I can't look at this ugly thing any more!

So let's so base credit and leave, shall we? Hm? Okay.
[ . Base . ]

EDIT EDIT: Sorry for the disappointment ! ToT
And I got a neat 'lol compliment too! -munch on a crunch bar-
Rit'zz no frare! *crunch* I wret reveryrone drown. *gulp* Sorry about that... Me have odd craving for chocolate! But we have nonneeee!!! So I must rob you of your chocolate or imagine I have some of my own.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I mean 'lil LOL.
Yeah.... if there was an award for "most edits on one post in seven minutes" I'd probably win it...

Last edited by celune : 01-23-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Updating my doll...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!