Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 01-21-2008, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post

Clean&Clear Facewash

You hear all the time on TV how this stuff works wonders for your skin. Eh, no. I don't know about anyone else on here, but this stuff made my acne WORSE. It caused more acne than I had before. I quit using it and my acne cleared up fairly quick, even the acne I had before I used it.
ugh same here.
The face wash just kinda kept my skin the same and I used the little silver tube of Rapid Clear Spot Treat I think it was called, it turned a small-ish red pimple into a huge white nasty looking painful thing that stuck around for days. Need I say more? The '100% of people saw a reduction in the size and redness of the pimple in just oen day' is b.s., they obviously haven't tested on me.
the same thing happens with the Proactive Refining Mask which does the same thing as the clean and clear stuff for me. And who wan'ts to be putting sulfur on their face? Thats whats in it.
Proactive in general is pretty bad. Yeah, it works wonders for some people, so they aren't b.s.ing. But it's a chance, because it'll either make your skin better or worse, and if it makes it worse, even when you stop using it it's still bad. So, I'd advice not that that chance.
I don't know exactly why, but it has somehting to do wiht the chemicals not being totally stable? I don't remember.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!