Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 06:42 PM

Name: Sinopa
Race: Lupine
Group: Renegade
Bio: Sinopa was born into a wolf family that was fervently against the human rule; however, when her family - Vigilantes, most of them - were captured, she fled the city and hid. From that point she hated the humans and refuses to believe there's any good in them. At some point she joined a renegade group, and she's been with them for a few years. She tends to distrust other wolves and foxes, hunting dogs as well, but she does have a few friends she trusts. She's gotten into some fights as well, which explains the peculiar scar on her side. Her piercings are the result of her being a little rebellious against her parents before they were captured.
Appearance:
(First base by Watermelon Bubblegum , second base by Rainy Day Crap Box[lost link])
~~~~

Sinopa tapped her foot on the ground, looking around nervously on the outskirts of the city. She was waiting for Phelan to get back; she'd gotten used to trying to keep an eye on him in case he did something stupid. While she hated pets, she knew some could fight back and didn't want anyone to get hurt.
Well, she didn't want her friends hurt.
She blew some hair out of her face, one of her hands fiddling with the ring eyebrow piercing she had out of habit. She hated being nervous.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 01-19-2008 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Mixed up races.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!