Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 04:46 PM

Name: Aldo
Race: 15
Group: Renegade
Bio: His parents had been vigilantes. However they were both killed by humans leaving him and his sister orphans. They grew up with a group of renegades in the city before breaking off to go to another area of the city. They still maintain contact with their old friends.

Name: Adin
Race: 15
Group: Renegade
Bio: The younger of the twins, she's more excitable than her big brother and is one of those romantic types. She sometimes gets into trouble without meaning but never anything serious.

----

"Aldy, hurry up!"
"I am, I am! Jeez." Aldo rolled his eyes, passing the half-eaten sandwich to Adin.
"Aw, tuna. I hate tuna."
"I'll just go back and tell them that, shall I? 'Oh, by the way, my sister doesn't like tuna. So next time I swipe your lunch, make sure there's no tuna, will you?' I'm sure that'd go down well."
"Meany." Adin said with her mouth full, looking like a chipmunk. The two of them looked very similar, with Aldo being taller and broader and Adin being more slender. They had the same dark red hair and goldy-brown eyes with pasty skin.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!