Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 05:46 PM

Name: Aldo
Race: 15
Group: Renegade
Bio: His parents had been vigilantes. However they were both killed by humans leaving him and his sister orphans. They grew up with a group of renegades in the city before breaking off to go to another area of the city. They still maintain contact with their old friends.

Name: Adin
Race: 15
Group: Renegade
Bio: The younger of the twins, she's more excitable than her big brother and is one of those romantic types. She sometimes gets into trouble without meaning but never anything serious.

"Aldy, hurry up!"
"I am, I am! Jeez." Aldo rolled his eyes, passing the half-eaten sandwich to Adin.
"Aw, tuna. I hate tuna."
"I'll just go back and tell them that, shall I? 'Oh, by the way, my sister doesn't like tuna. So next time I swipe your lunch, make sure there's no tuna, will you?' I'm sure that'd go down well."
"Meany." Adin said with her mouth full, looking like a chipmunk. The two of them looked very similar, with Aldo being taller and broader and Adin being more slender. They had the same dark red hair and goldy-brown eyes with pasty skin.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!