View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-17-2008, 01:32 PM

O_o
Miranda, your schoolmates make mine sound like kittens.

But, one time, our teacher got pregnant. she needed a long-term sub. Oour class was the WORST L.A. class. Well, actually, a kid tried to get into her desk, but the desk had locks. XD Nevermind, my class was just as bad. Our sub apparently dreaded coming to our class.

The kid who tried to get into her desk would pull pranks, yell out random things in the middle of class, and just generally be an @ss. XD The teacher seemed to me as scary and not fun, but she now actually works here at our school, and is quite the opposite. It was just that our class was so bad that she had to stiffen herself up to be able to stand it.

There was one time where the anonymous jerk I mentioned earlier pretended to be stuck in his chair, he tried so hard to make it look like he was trying to get out of his chair to do his presentation that his pants really did get caught on the chair and they fell down! Let's just say this kid likes smiley boxers... and I'm glad he didn't wear tighty-whiteys! O_o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!