View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
CrystalDelight (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-13-2008, 02:20 PM

The gates slowly opened and revealed a shorter man in traditional Japanese clothing. "I am your Shihan Siju. And these-" he paused mid-sentence as a few people jumped down from the surrounding school border and others appeared from the windblown leaves, "Are your Sensei. They will be teaching you either the martial arts of becoming a Ninja, or the skills required to become an assassin. If you have not yet chosen, do so before entering. For these walls hold your new identity only as one profession and to come without the true decision could be the true beginning of losing yourself." The Shihan, the honorific title for senior expert, said. His Japanese accent was thick, but all the Choosen Ones could speak English as either a First or Second language, so it would be easiest to speak what they know and not what they would learn.

Meadow thought about what he said. If she picked the wrong decision for herself, what would become of her? Surely, she thought, it could not be too harmful. But on the other hand, she knew this was already much different from her old school in Vancouver. She had this epiphany that she should become an assassin many years ago, actually. This was her time to show she knew her destiny.

OOC: Okay, I just have to eat first. Sorry. I'll fix it in a minute. I was fairly busy while I was making it.

Last edited by CrystalDelight : 01-13-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!