View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Minachan (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Minachan Send a message via MSN to Minachan Send a message via Yahoo to Minachan
Default 01-09-2008, 08:25 PM

I can't really think of one.. I heard the elementary corridor of my school was haunted, not sure if it's true.
I remember I used to go to a catholic school before transferring to public [I dislike both schools, by the way.] A long very long time ago before I was even born the library caught on fire and a student died in it and it was haunted, or so the rumor was. Even the teachers heard of it, though.
A few years back while I was in catholic school one of my younger cousins on my mom's side went to the school I go to now she was 10 years old almost my age because I was almost 11 she was playing with her friend in the parking lot in front of her house in the leaves and they were in a pile and her dad came home from work and he backed up into the very spot that her and her friend was in and her friend had been curled in a ball and they got ran over. Her friend lived because she protected herself by being in a ball but my cousin died. Her dad found out because when he got out of his truck he heard her calling for her mom and dad and he realized she was under the truck and backed out but she was already dead. I found out because it was in the newspaper and we were going to IHOP for a family dinner. I cried for days because we were close and everyone in my current school heard about her. Even the teachers. But there's no memorial which gets me upset. The school's broke though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!