Old
Rainshadow_of_Hazelclan (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2007, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singergirl509 View Post
I personally think that killing an animal for their fur is wrong. It makes many animals become extint or put on the endangered lists. I also don't like Faux fur because its still fur. I don't have anything fur related or anything.
Faux fur is not fur, it is just stuff imitating fur, so I have nothing wrong with it, because it is not fur. It's fake stuff made out of acrylic. But I HATE real furs if the animal is killed just for the fur. I have no problem with stuff like the Native Americans killing the animals to survive, and they used ALL of the animal. If you are a hunter or something, I find it okay if you eat all the meat, not just to have something to showcase, and donate the skins to the humane society, as they are now taking old fur clothes and hunter's skins for the orphaned baby animals. Same with leather, it's not right for it just to go to waste.

If everyone cared
and nobody cried
If everyone loved
and nobody lied
Then we'd see the day that nobody died

Siggy made by me. Do not take. Although, I doubt you want one with my username on it...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!