View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-30-2007, 01:29 AM

When I was in high school our principal died of breast cancer. The whole school had a memorial service and few of us attended her funeral. I played in the string ensemble and played at her funeral. It was so sad, she wasnt one of those bossy mean principals either, she was a really wonderful woman, she would come into our P.E casses and join in, we had an agriculture and horticulture centre and occasionally she'd come down and help us plant things and would take care of the animals, she played in the school orchestra, when the canteen was short staffed she would go and help out so students would have to. She was also the kind of person who you could just talk to, she would always have students in her office talking about things that were bugging them, once I had found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me and was really upset about it, she let me skip math and took me and two of my friends out for coffee. The last year I was there they built a shrine for her.

Students that I know that have died have died from:
Cancer (she was only 12 aswell)
Complications during childbirth (oh and yes, I went to a catholic school)
2 jumped infront of a train
Heart infection (leaving gonhorrea untreated)
Beaten to death by her father
3 in a car accident
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!